Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Pandora:..

Dear Pandora:
                      Are you trying to tell me something? I've been sitting here for hours listening to your ever so selective playlist of emotion driven songs. Songs that send me into a deep thought about my life both past and present. A playlist that makes me want to be something more then someones second option. Oh Pandora, if this is a sign, I will do everything in my power to ignore it like I always do..but if every time I listen you continue to drain emotion out of me one day I just might listen. Probably not though..
                                                                                                           -De'Anna

                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment